- Carretera Ajijic Pte. - Jocotepec # 63 & 65, 45920 Ajijic, Jal., México
- cerrado Hoy de 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Ver más Hoy de 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Ver más Hoy de 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Ver más Hoy de 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Ver más Hoy de 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Ver más Hoy de 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM Ver más
We provide all Real Estate tools, selling, buying advisement, promotion, construction and remodeling.
Located and specialized in the Lake Chapala area, specifically in Ajijic, that offers commmercial, tourist, social and cultural services.
Our specialty (like our name says, "Chapalajara") is to serve the national market, mainly the Guadalajara market, which sees in Chapala a place to rest, recreation, enjoyment and investment opportunity or an option of retirement and change of residence, which is very common in the national market, and at the same time we also help the americans, canadians and all different nationalities to find a dream home in our piece of paradise.
Helping different cultures gives us a mission with a purpose of service different markets.
Chapalajara Real Estate offers a service and results based on 24 years of experience in sales and costumer service by its director Angelo De Aguinaga and his awesome team.
Welcome to the Ribera de Chapala!!! A paradise for Guadalajara.. of course!!!
Our vision: To have the preference of the multicultural market, due to a trajectory of shared achievements and to be recognized for having and maintaining the purpose of really advising the clients to invest/buy what is really convenient and not based our service exclusively on what we need to sell you.
Our Mission: To serve the National and International market as it deserves, Sensing your true needs with our experience; and thus with the knowledge we have of the local and international market and its culture.
- Domingo: cerrado
- Lunes: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Abierto
- Martes: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Abierto
- Miércoles: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Abierto
- Jueves: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Abierto
- Viernes: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Abierto
- Sábado: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM Abierto